Thursday, March 7, 2013

Introductions Must Be Made...

Hey all, Aqua Crush here, Just gonna take a few to introduce myself. If you haven't checked out the About page, you might wanna start there. Its got some basic info and such. As for the blog I'm gonna be posting projects I'm working on, videos, amusing pictures, and other random shenanigans that make me giggle.

As stated on my About page, Aqua Crush is a My Little Pony OC. To any bronies seeing this /) Brohoof. To those non bronies, just ignore any pony related posts, don't spam them with "Lawls, Gaaaay" and all that stuff. It's childish, annoying, and just plain rude. Aqua is a blank flank, simply because she doesn't have one major special talent, she is kinda the "Jack of all trades, master of none" type pony.

Well, Any questions are welcome, First real post should be up in a day or two. Love you all, and feel free to leave a comment so I know people are actually stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment